Warton Woodworks Guest Post Submission Guidelines
General Rules for Guest Post:
- Articles must be 100% unique. Not uploaded anywhere else. All articles received will be checked via copyscape for plagiarism.
- Guest posts become the property of the blog owner.
- Appropriate credit will be given to the guest post author. A short bio and photograph of the author may be added, this will appear at the end of the article.
- All content is reviewed for originality before being posted on our blog.
- We only accept articles that will match the theme of the blog such as being home renovation or DIY related.
- We only accept articles that are at least 1000 words long.
- We must know of any links you wish to add before you submit your article. Only one high quality link is accepted per article submission.
- Reciprocal links are preferred, and we will therefore be more flexible with the posting ruels. We also enjoy partnerships with like minded individuals.
Where your DIY Guest Post will be located:
- We allow one high quality external link, such as those to the guest post authors blog. Affiliate links are not allowed in guest posts.
- Ideally the link should be to a website that is simular to Warton Woodworks.
- We will optimise any images you send for web.
How long the process takes:
- If we accept your article, we will let you know within 5 days of your submission.
- Accepted articles will be uploaded within a week.
Modifications to Guest Posts:
- Final editing of the guest post will be done by our authors, for SEO purposes. We may suggest some changes where applicable.
- Your guest post may be re-formatted according to our blogs theme.
- Images and content for all articles are optimised for web.
We will look forward to viewing your DIY Guest Posts!
Visit our DIY Blog for Inspiration!