Warton Woodworks Guest Post Submission Guidelines
General Rules for Guest Post:
- Articles must be 100% unique. Not uploaded anywhere else.
- Guest posts become the property of the blog owner.
- Appropriate credit will be given to the guest post author. A short bio and photograph of the author may be added, this will appear at the end of the article.
- All content is reviewed for originality before being posted on our blog.
- We only accept articles that will match the theme of the blog such as being home renovation or DIY related.
- We only accept articles that are at least 1000 words long.
- We must know of any links you wish to add before you submit your article. Only high quality links are accepted.
- Reciprocal links are preferred.
Where your DIY Guest Post will be located:
- Some relevant internal links may be added to your guest post as we see fit.
- We allow 1 external link, such as those to the guest post authors blog. Affiliate links are not allowed in guest posts.
- Guest post authors may link to their own content within the post, from their blog.
- We will optimise any images you send for web.
How long the process takes:
- If we accept your article, we will let you know within 5 days of your submission.
- Accepted articles will be uploaded within a week.
Modifications to Guest Posts:
- Final editing of the guest post will be done by our authors. We may suggest some changes where applicable.
- Your guest post may be re-formatted according to our blogs theme.
- Images and content for all articles are optimised for web.
We will look forward to viewing your DIY Guest Posts!
Please submit all guest posts to: email@example.com