House Extensions Brentwood Essex
We have many years’ experience when it comes to house extensions Brentwood Essex, from single storey extensions to complete re-builds. We extend all types of residential properties across Essex and London. An extension can provide you with the space you desire, and can be a cheaper alternative to moving house. In addition to this a designed extension can add value and character to your home. All work is thoroughly planned start to finish, taking into account planning permission and current building regulations. To ensure your extension is constructed to the highest quality, we only use fully qualified, skilled tradesmen that have the necessary experience to carry out the job. For house extensions Brentwood plus the whole of Essex, please contact us.
Why have a house extension?
- House extensions turn unused space into beautiful rooms such as bedrooms and studies.
- House extensions can enlarge an existing room such as a kitchen.
- Extension help add value to your home.
- Extending your home can be a cheaper alternative to moving home, if space if required.
How we operate:
- As a team of trusted tradesman, we have much experience and expertise in house extensions. We work in partnership with Build A Home Essex to ensure you receive the best service possible. Every trade is covered such as plumbing, plastering, decorating, construction and much more.
- We ensure a high quality service with minimal disruption to your routine.
- Expect smooth planning, quality materials and safe working practices.
- We suggest various types of loft conversions and design ideas.
Booking an appointment:
- If you are interested in extending your home, please contact us. Our team supervisor, Jon Warton will meet you to discuss your specifications, plus answer any questions you may have. We provide detailed plans and quotes for house extensions Essex.
Where we operate:
Most of our work is around our local communities such as Brentwood, Billericay, Basildon, Ongar and Romford. However we do cover the whole of Essex and London. Please contact us for a free, no obligation quote.