Wood and Laminate flooring installation Brentwood
Wood and laminate flooring installation Essex, is carried out by our professional carpenters at Warton Woodworks. They have been supplying and fitting real wood and laminate flooring for many years within Essex and London. Due to our expertise in this area, we can help you choose between real wood and laminate flooring. Below we have provided some quick flooring facts to help get you started.
What is the difference between real wood and laminate flooring?
Laminate flooring installation Essex:
- Made from composite wood pressed together at high temperatures.
- Usually much cheaper than hardwood flooring.
- Is more durable than real wood flooring. It can more resistance to scratches.
- It is easier to clean.
- Laminate fades much slower than real wood flooring. This is because laminate usually has a UV protective coating, shielding it from the sunlight.
- Not as visually appealing as some real wood floors. However, this all depends on the quality of the laminate.
- Can be difficult to repair due to the tongue and groove nature of laminate.
Hard wood (Real wood) flooring installation:
- Made from harvested trees. Cost depends on the type of tree the flooring is made from. Some types of woods can be very expensive.
- Looks visually appealing, because it is real wood with real grains.
- Real wood can fade slightly due to sunlight.
- Hardwood is repaired by sanding out imperfections. Usually it lasts for many years.
Where we operate:
Most of our work is around our local communities such as Brentwood, Basildon and Romford. However we do cover the whole of Essex and London. Please contact us for a free, no obligation quote.